The Paws that Refreshes

Friday, December 08, 2006

As we approach Christmas....

I become mournful of things that have disintegrated since last year. Those things include:

1. My old "Blue" - a Ford of great age.

2. The resolve of all my good intentions regarding my health.

3. My inability to do my own yardwork.

5. My administrative assistant proves not to be the lady she was at the interview.

6. The loss of Pearl, a beautiful and sweet kitty.

7. The loss of local (East Point) socializing - "The Good of the Many Outweighs the Good of the One." Strangely enough, though, the more the Tavern and other "local" places fade - the more fun I have. The last couple of years have been self-induced torture.

I'm melancholy only about 1, 3 and 6. These losses will also fade with time.

I've got presents to wrap!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home