The Paws that Refreshes

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sometimes Life kicks your butt....

sometimes it gives you a little Kiss.

It's those little kisses that are so sweet.

People have misunderstood my disdain of gift-giving. I have disdain for gifts only when I feel obligated to give someone a gift under duress or when I'm treated like crap by someone 364 days a year; THEN they want to give me a gift to mark a special occasion. My entire life is a special occasion.

A true gift is when someone presents you with something that you're not expecting and there is no occasion attached.

This happened to me last week, I got a from-out-of-nowhere present.

It was perfect: unexpected, interest-specific, low-cost item purchased on the secondary market, and absolutely the cutest.

Although I can't use it for it's intended purpose, I am collecting change in it. It sure looks nicer on my desk than the plastic paint bucket!!!

Thank you, Sweetie!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home