The Paws that Refreshes

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving...

This year I am thankful that my cadre of friends has shaken out to the ones who are "true blue." These people are made of steel and marshmallow...the best kind of person available on Earth.

They tell me when I'm wrong and I listen. They tell me when I'm right and I smile. We have words, but the worst conversations are understood to be given in a helpful mode, rather than to make me feel small.

They give me a hug when I need a slap. They give me joy.

This is an undeniable gift.

I'm so glad these people have wandered into my life (or I into theirs). There would be a terrible void without them.

As I live far away from my family - these folks are my lifeline to calm my fears, share my success and bemoan my failures.

One should always search out quality, rather than quantity.

Thanks to them on Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home